Search This Blog

Monday 8 January 2018

My New Whelping Box!

I am so happy to be showing off my new whelping box!  Dad got it made just in time!  It's a full 7 inches wider than my last one.  I will have lots of room to stretch out and much more room for all my little ones to come.  It used to be so hard to find a spot where there wasn't a puppy.  I would turn around in circles and try and make myself fit into the tiny spot in the corner where there was no puppy sleeping.  But boy was that hard!!  Now I know things will be a lot easier.  But Mom has to go get bigger blankets now.  She better hurry!

Thanks Dad!

Cruz




1 comment:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Whelping box

    ReplyDelete