Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 November 2017

My Computer Crashed!

My sincere apologies for those people waiting to hear back from me. Somehow I ZAPPED my computer with static electricity and everything went black!! Not a good feeling! I had to take it in to the Geeks at Best Buy to have them recover everything I had on my computer. So it's been almost 2 weeks since I've replied to anyone so my deepest apologies. Thank goodness I had my back up drive hooked up and up to date when it happened! Otherwise everything would have been gone. A very scary feeling. I just sat down at my desk and reached over to adjust my screen and ZAP! It got me pretty good but I was less worried about the pain as I was when I saw everything go black! But we are now up and running again so I should be able to catch up with the emails. Feel free to send me another email if you'd like. But theoretically they should all be in my inbox now.

Hope everyone is having a great winter thus far. It's been crazy warm here so I'm definitely okay with that!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment