Search This Blog

Sunday 2 April 2017

One Nova Puppy Left and Feeding Cruz Rommel Pups

Couple of quick things.

Congratulations to our newest approved puppy owner! That leaves only one Nova puppy left to find the perfect match for.

Cruz/Rommel puppy owners - your pups are now starting to teeth. Their mouth will be very sore and times and you need to be careful if you are playing tug with your pup. You may find his/her enthusiasm for the game has diminished temporarily. And those ears! When they are teething they are likely to droop again. Maya's ears were up over the centre of her head but now her right one has drooped. Not to worry. This is normal and any droopy ears will come back up.

I've been asked what I feed Maya - I have increased her food to a cup three times per day. She was getting too thin so I upped it. I add 500mg of ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and 1 teaspoon of Missing Link to one of her meals. I will expand on the Missing Link and Vitamin C in another post.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment