Search This Blog

Thursday 16 March 2017

I Love/HATE Technology!!

This is unbelievable! I've been trying to send an email to my daughter all morning. I'd write the email. I'd push send. It would disappear from my screen. I texted her to be on the lookout for it as I needed an answer. Ten minutes later I asked her if she'd gotten it. No. I checked the address and sent it again. Nothing. I had her email me so I could "reply". Still she did not receive anything. I looked in my sent folder. The emails were not there even tho they had disappeared from my screen. I looked in the draft folder. Not there either. Where the heck did they go? I looked at my folders. Inbox. Drafts. Sent. A few others. Then "More". I clicked on More. In amongst some others was OUTBOX! And you know what? There were 136 emails IN MY OUTBOX! (Sorry to yell.) The last time my laptop sent anything was December 23, 2016!! I have no idea why. Everybody, including you, have not received answers to question or desperately needed help! Even though I answered you! I am so SORRY! This is unbelievable! I expect some of you received some emails but not others. If I answered from my desktop computer, they were sent. If I answered from my laptop, they were not. So you probably even got emails not having a clue what I was writing about because the previous email was still sitting on my laptop with the info I was referring to. 😩. So my sincere apologies to everyone. This is a mess up of grand proportions. I really need someone to come in and sync all my devices and make sure they are working properly. I just don't have time to figure all this out!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment