Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2015

Fwd: Cheetah

I received this nice email today. 

Mary Ann

This msg was sent from my phone so please excuse the brevity & if there are any errors. Thank you. 

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sasha 
Date: November 19, 2015 at 12:29:17 PM MST
To: k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca
Subject: Cheetah

Hi Mary Ann,

Hope all is well with you.

Just wanted to share a pic or two of Cheetah from not too long ago.  She's been with us for almost a year and a half and we cannot say enough good things about her.  She's truly perfect in every regard - loving, obedient and a quirky personality that always makes us smile or laugh.

Take care and sorry to hear about Kahlua.

Sasha's iPhone





1 comment:

  1. Aww I remember Cheetah from when you were looking for a home for her.
    I wanted her, but wasn't ready for a dog yet, nor did I have any idea if she'd actually be suitable for me or not. So glad she found a great home to go to!

    -Julie F

    ReplyDelete