Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Computer Problems. BIG computer problems!

My computer has been giving me problems for 2 to 3 months now. Along with disappearing and reappearing files it has hidden important email messages throughout that time. The more people I talk to, the more I find out that I have not been getting all my emails.

Two days ago it finally crashed. I could no longer access my files or access the Internet. They only thing I can do is wipe my computer completely clean as if it had come straight out of the box. Of course this scares me half to death! I have backed up everything but is everything everything? It may take me a few days to get it back up and running again. It is very important that anybody who has a deposit and is waiting for one of my puppies make sure you email me for verification. I will have to double check every file to make sure there is nothing missing. Please give me a few days and then email me at k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca

If I have not responded to an email that you sent in the last two months, please resend that email. Please give me at least several days to get things back up & running.

I apologize for all the confusion.

Mary Ann

This msg was sent from my phone so please excuse the brevity & if there are any errors. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! If you need any help let me know (probably nothing I can do for you at this point, but I'm here if there is something) Hopefully everything will reset smoothly, and you won't find yourself with another headache to deal with.

    -Julie F.

    ReplyDelete