Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

No Puppies This Spring 8-(

I have already let the waiting list of people know that there will not be puppies at Guardian Angel Shepherds this Spring.  Indy has decided that this was not the time for her to have puppies.  She is healthy and happy and that's all that matters. 

It makes me sad to have to tell excited future owners that it will be many more months before there is another litter.  In particular an eight year old girl with cancer.  Oh how I wish I had a puppy for her now.  And for all the others too.  I know how exciting it is to get a new member of the family. 

I want to thank all of you who have decided to wait until my next litter is available.  It means a lot to me that you believe in us and are willing to wait for something so exciting.  All I can say is that it is worth the wait.  I know it is. 

Mary Ann

1 comment:

  1. Glad Indy's okay! Can't wait for the next litter!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete