Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Space saving idea

I have more than 1 dog in the house. At least 2 & sometimes 4 or 5. I've come to the realization that four or five dog beds in my living room is crazy. Not to mention four or five DOGS but that's a whole other blog episode!

Now I realize that not everyone has 4-5 dogs in their house at one time, however there may be areas in your house where you would love to have a dog bed for your pooch but there just really isn't the room. What I've done is gone to Costco and purchased memory foam bath mats for $12 each. The advantages are numerous. They cost a third of the price of a regular dog bed. They take up a third of the space of a regular dog bed. And not to mention the fact that you can toss these in the washing machine where you cannot do that with a regular dog bed!

1 comment: