Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2013

GO!

Some of the puppies are heading to their new homes this weekend!  The questions have been:  What do I need before I pick up my puppy and what should I bring with me?
 
At home you should have a small crate or a large crate with a divider in it.  If the crate is too big, they will feel they can relieve themselves at one end and sleep at another.  If you have a large crate, put a plastic milk crate at one end to prevent the puppy from using the large area.  You will need puppy food.  I am using GO! Fit & Free for puppies.  No Grains, No Soy etc.  It is in a black bag with a lime green/yellow area.  Since Royal Canin changed their recipe from chicken meal to chicken by product meal, I am searching for a new food.  GO! is okay so far but I'm still looking.
 
 
Mary Ann
Proud to Provide K9 Partners for Life
k9trainer@dogwhisperer.ca
www.myguardianangelshepherds.com



1 comment:

  1. What about Holistic Select Large Breed Puppy formula?
    My friends always recommend Acana/Orijen for their dogs (And I'm pretty sure they have a large breed puppy option too) but my cats never liked it, so I have them on Holistic Select Feline. They do great on it, but it's harder to come by than GO! or Acana/Orijen.
    I know there's other good brands out there, but I can't think of any when they're not right in front of me....

    -Julie F

    ReplyDelete