Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

Somethings Missing

So I'm not sure what's happening with this blog but there's definitely something missing!  At 14:32 yesterday I posted:

We have puppies!  Indy has had her pups!  There are 6 beautiful, healthy puppies.  3 male, 3 female.  There are 5 all black and 1 black & tan.  It's been awhile since the sixth pup has arrived so I think we're finished.  Although they can sometimes fool you!

At around 18:30 I posted that she had another female puppy.  Strange things going on here!

I'm just about to clean (again) and weigh the pups.  That will tell me if they've been getting enough to eat.  I'll post later and let you know how they are all doing.

There are two short (10 second) videos posted to my channel on You Tube.  In the search box type in Guardian Angel Shepherds or k9trainergsd.  Please subscribe so you'll know when the next video gets posted.  And don't forget to subscribe to this blog so you won't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment