Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2012

Fat Mama!

Indy's puppies have dropped!  That means we're only days away from having puppies!  Could be three days, could be ten!  So far so good.  I'm estimating around 6 puppies.  I've seen her bigger but she's looking pretty pudgy.  I'm sure she'll be glad to "lighten the load".  I'm using a ramp for her to get in and out of the Jeep now.  She always runs to the back and puts her front feet up, then says, "Oh ya, the ramp." 

She's getting pretty short tempered with the young pups.  She rolled Cheetah the other day.  Didn't hurt her but definitely made her point.  Course I don't really blame her.  They jump on her and bump into her and try to steal her toys, and even sometimes her food!  That won't be happening anytime soon again! 8-) 

The countdown has begun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment